BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
Build a High Performing Practice
Begin your Member Business Advisor (MBA) experience by creating a customized action plan with your Finance & Strategy, Optical Business, Marketing, Billing & Coding and Practice Operations Advisors to identify opportunities, increase profitability, and build positive change within your practice. You may choose to engage with our advisory team for all of these critical practice areas or select just those areas where your practice can benefit the most. This resource is complimentary for PECAA Max Members.
Members Discuss The Impact Of PECAA's Advisory Program On Their Practices
About the Optometric Consulting MBA Experience
The Member Business Advisor (MBA) Experience is an initiative aimed to give eye care professionals an outside perspective on their business. This service is included in your PECAA Max membership and begins with an assessment of your eye care practice followed by custom recommendations from one of your Finance & Strategy, Optical Business, Marketing, Billing & Coding, or Practice Operations Advisors. Your Advisors will help you determine potential areas for improvement within the practice as well as create a customized plan to drive results.
At any time, your PECAA Advisors can assist with:
- Frame Board Management: Let's ensure your optical frame board has enough variety, is correctly targeted to your key demographic, has appropriate turnover and review changes if
- Staffing Analysis: Let's determine whether your staff is performing efficiently and effectively.
- Staffing Incentives: Together, we'll discuss ideas for incentivizing optical staff to promote employee retention and effectiveness.
- Accounts Receivable Management: We'll conduct a review of your accounts receivable and discuss solutions to improve profitability.
- Practice Valuations: If interested in transitioning out of your optometric practice, your Advisor will complete a valuation assessment to determine where the practice currently stands.
- Hiring New Associates/Staff: You and your Advisor will review starting salaries in your area, how a new staff member will affect the practice, and more.
- Personnel Changes: Let's discuss any staff turnover in the practice, including new employees, hiring needs and more.
- Marketing: How to deal with social media, paid advertising, setting a marketing budget, reputation management, and much more.
Meet Your Member Business Advisor Team
You may contact any of PECAA’s four Advisor’s with questions or to get started with your Assessment.
If you don’t know which Advisor can best assist you, you may fill out our inquiry form to get started.