Introducing PECAA’s Association Health Plan
We are proud to introduce PECAAHP, a Member-exclusive health care solution that provides affordable health care coverage for you and your employees.
With insurance premiums on the rise and no end in sight, PECAAHP was developed to help Member practices gain control of their expenses while providing quality benefits to employees – helping your practice attract and retain a quality team.
Leverage PECAA’s group buying power as part of a larger, combined unit to purchase health care benefits at competitive rates, regardless of your individual practice size. Join your fellow PECAA colleagues by taking advantage of this private, non-profit, level-funded benefits plan (offered through the Aetna network).
Learn More In Our Introductory Webinar
Watch the webinar recording below to learn more about the new level-funded benefits plan offered through the Aetna network and how you go about getting your free no-obligation quote.
Why A Level-Funded Program?
Level funding used to be a concept only available to large employers. Not anymore. Experience the advantages of level-funding through PECAAHP without taking on added risk.
- Customizable Plan Designs making it easy for you to find the right fit for your practice
- Receive Money Back in years when claims are lower than expected
- An Experienced Team is always ready to provide expertise before, during & after you’ve chosen your plan
Level-Funded Program Key Advantages
- One Predictable Monthly Payment
-Your monthly payment is determined upfront and guaranteed not to increase for a full year as long as there are no changes to your group’s benefits or enrollment
- Plan Administration & Account Management
-Payments of claims, customer service and reporting is all done for you, leaving you to focus on your business
- Quality Benefits
-All employer-established benefit plans are minimum essential coverage
-Preventative services are paid 100% when received from in-network providers
With a growing nationwide PPO network of over 800,000 health care professionals and more than 6,000 facilities, Aetna can offer you and/or your employees a variety of quality choices to help you stay well.
A range of prescription drug plans that deliver comprehensive pharmacy coverage will also be available for you to select.
Choosing Your Plan
PECAAHP offers multiple Medical Plans that include PPO & HSA Options:
Aetna/Multi-Plan National Network
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans give you flexibility. You can go to any health care professional you want without a referral – inside or outside of your network. Staying inside your network means smaller copays and full coverage. If you choose to go outside of your network, you’ll have higher out-of-pocket costs, and not all services may be covered.
Health Benefit Plan Features
We provide flexible options to help you select the plan designs that will benefit your practice most.
- Deductible options range from $500 to $7,900
- Coinsurance options: 100%, 90%, 80%, 70% and 50%
- Multiple office-visit copay options
- Urgent care and emergency room copay options
- Prescription copay options available
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) options available
- Access to large, national networks with discounts for using in-network doctors & hospitals
- First-dollar diagnostic x-ray and lab options
- Teladoc: A convenient and valuable telehealth service that can save money for both you and your employees
- Preventative care coverage aligns with Affordable Care Act requirements
- COBRA administration
ENROLLING IS SIMPLE!
Here’s What to Expect…
1) Get Your FREE No Obligation Quote
To begin the process of getting a quote for your practice, please complete the census document below. Once the census document has been completed, please e-mail it to PECAA@AndersonThornton.com.
You will receive a link for a Personal Health Questionnaire (PHQ) to distribute to each of your employees. Once all employees have completed the PHQ, your quote will be generated.
2) Select A Plan
Once you are contacted with your underwriting results, you can select the medical plan that meets your needs.
3) Complete Your Paperwork
You will be guided through all the paperwork that is necessary for you to enroll in PECAAHP.*
*Please note that you must maintain a PECAA Membership and be in good standing to qualify for the PECAAHP plan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
View the Provider Network List here.
Under the PECAAHP plan, each PECAA practice is individually contracted with NatGen, not PECAA for their health plan. That contract does no go through PECAA. It is direct to the practice. This contractual arrangement makes the plan legal and not subject to the same regulations that a traditional association health plan faces.