RevCycle Partners Member Benefits
- New 2021 Benefit: 5% Off RevCycle Partners’ Credentialing ServicesCredentialing isn’t rocket science. But staying on top of all the changes and details requires attention. Your attention. How can you avoid the credentialing snafus that waste time and even put your revenue at risk? Consider outsourcing your credentialing to RevCycle Partners. Take advantage of our new 2021 benefit for PECAA members: 5% discount on all Credentialing services.
- Cold Start practices ~ Contact Jenny Wiley
RevCycle Partners provides revenue cycle management services to the eye care industry, including insurance billing, credentialing, and eligibility and benefit verification. Our mission is to fight for what’s due for both doctors and patients, contributing to a positive, ongoing doctor-patient relationship. RevCycle Partners is one of the largest RCM companies serving the eye care industry, providing outsourced services to hundreds of practices across the United States.
Our work with eye care practices:
- Frees their staff up to focus on your patients’ needs, care, and experience.
- Enables practices to access expertise that helps them manage staff turnover and capacity.
- Minimizes the complexity of credentialing and insurance billing.
- Partners with practice owners to make their business more efficient.
- Supports and helps build a positive, lasting relationship between doctors and their patients.
- Lowers the accounts receivables of the practices below industry benchmarks.
RevCycle Partners Integrates With:
RevCycle Partners serves eye care practices using these software platforms:
- Eye Cloud Pro
- Practice Director
RevCycle Partners Programs:
Learn More information on RevCycle Partners programs by checking out the following links or by contacting email@example.com:
- Insurance Billing Services – Revenue Cycle Solutions for the Eye Care Industry
- Click the link above to learn more about RevCycle’s outsource billing solutions, including the simple fee structure.
- WeCredential Maintenance Credentialing Services – A proactive approach to maintaining your credentialing.
- Click the link above to learn more about Managed Services and to see the per month cost
- WeCredential Custom Credentialing – Customized Solutions for your practice.
- Learn how RevCycle Partners can help you with whatever your individual credentialing needs are
- WeVerify – A comprehensive eligibility and benefits verification service that gives your team a complete and instant picture of the benefits available for each patient.
- This complete picture will strengthen your relationship with them—and generate new revenue opportunities for your practice.
- 3 Reasons to Outsource – Outsource Your Billing and Credentialing to RevCycle Partners
The Benefits of Outsourcing and Return on Investment:
The math seems simple enough.
You get a quote for outsourcing your insurance billing. You compare it with what you’re paying your part-time biller. Outsourcing seems a bit more expensive. But is it, really? Read here to find out.
New RevCycle Partners Account
Please notify RevCycle Partners when you sign up for services that you are a PECAA member.
Existing RevCycle Partners Account
Please notify RevCycle Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you are properly identified as a PECAA member.
About RevCycle Partners
RevCycle Partners has been a great addition to our office. My main billing person loves RevCycle and our AR is now under good control. The monthly cost is less expensive than hiring another billing employee. Not only is my insurance A/R under control; RevCycle has allowed my billing department to concentrate on personal patient accounts and that too is under control! – David A. Wolf, OD, Lake Oswego Vision Clinic
RevCycle Partners’ core values align with that of PECAA and its founding vision. The challenges of running a highly efficient and profitable business seem only to increase each year. It’s difficult to manage staff ratios and stay focused on what matters most for the practice – serving patients. Just like PECAA, we seek to increase the efficiency of eye care practices. The intent behind our work to provide outsourced revenue cycle management services is to give smaller eye care practices access to expertise that often only enterprise-sized entities can afford. We share the same core value – making eye practices more efficient, so doctors and their teams can serve patients with the highest level of care.