MODO IncentivEYES® Rebate
- Net Sales = $0 – $2,499 Receive a 3% quarterly rebate on total net purchases
- Net Sales = $2,500 – $4,999 Receive a 5% quarterly rebate on total net purchases
- Net Sales = $5,000+ Receive a 7% quarterly rebate on total net purchases
PECAA Member Discounts
10% off Modo brands Modo, Eco, and Derek Lam.
Product discounts are applied to invoices that are included in product shipments.
Start placing orders on Modobiz.com
- All reorders placed online get free shipping.
- Work with your local Modo Sales Representative to select a product assortment, point of purchase materials and Modo branded displays. The Modo Sales Representative can offer staff training and set you up with a Modobiz account.
- Once you sell a frame, don’t use the board sample to fill the order. Login to Modobiz and reorder the frames sold to fill the customer’s order. And, while you’re logged into Modobiz.com, you can also do the following:
- Browse the entire online catalog for Modo, Eco, and Derek Lam
- View pricing, colors, sizes, and availability
- View and order additional point of purchase materials
- Review order history whether orders were placed online, on the phone or with the Sales Representative
- Access additional resources like marketing materials, videos, and technical sheets for the Paper-Thin Titanium collection or the Eco Biobased collection that is made from 63% biobased materials
Call or email your local Modo representative.
If you don’t have a local Modo representative, contact Customer Service 1.800.223.7610 or email@example.com
||Lasting lightness since 1990
Thirty years ago, MODO was founded in New York City. From the beginning, we offered eyewear that delivered on lightness and lasting quality. Our designs have always reflected the world around us — in architectural precision as well as contrasts and the balance of strength, structure, and light.
Then and now, New York’s dynamic spirit, our Italian design heritage, and Scandinavian minimalism were our touchstones. Design with a purpose has also guided us. Our Buy a Frame — Help a Child See pledge has provided comprehensive eye care to over one million children in need through our partnership with Seva Foundation.
||Eco is about expressing yourself and feeling good in your own skin. We’re part of a generation that welcomes positive change and always stays open and curious.
We craft our frames from 95% recycled metal – that’s a serious saving on natural resources. Our biobased frames are crafted using castor seed oil, making them lightweight, comfortable – and sustainable.
Eco works with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for every frame purchased. With your help, we’ve planted over 2 million so far – and that number just keeps growing.
||Derek Lam designs are luxurious and refined with a subtle seventies homage. Lam’s latest releases continue this tradition with new shapes that combine retro elements and standout details like leather-wrapped rims and certified 18k gold-plated stainless steel for signature, accessible style.|
At MODO we are driven by a passion for finding the optimal balance of form and function. Inspired by the precision of architecture, we work with lightness and strength, structure and fluidity. By merging innovative materials, new technologies and purist designs, we offer you unparalleled lightness and lasting quality.
Born in New York in 1990, MODO is a global brand with offices in New York, Milan and Stockholm. Using the cities we live and work in to shape our collections, we unite the progressive spirit of New York, Italian craftsmanship and Scandinavian minimalism in perfect harmony.
In 2016, we launched the Buy a Frame – Help a Child See program in collaboration with SEVA Foundation. Today we have helped more than 650 000 children in India to see by offering free vision screenings, prescription glasses and corrective treatments. We are proud to be an eyewear industry leader in social responsibility.