Johnson & Johnson Vision IncentivEYES® Program
- Earn up to a 14% on your ACUVUE® Daily Disposable Portfolio and up to a 13% rebate on ACUVUE Reusable Portfolio
- Exclusive Oasys with Transitions discount: $5 off 6 packs and $25 off 20 packs
2021 PECAA Program
View JJV’s 2021 Price List for Ordering Direct here.
- Current PECAA members that have a JJV account with no pre-existing affiliation are automatically enrolled in the program.
- Current PECAA members that are being rebated on another RfP program, but would like to switch and be rebated on the PECAA program, must specifically request this designation via email to the JJV Sales Inquiry Email Inbox (RA-VISUS-SalesInquir@its.jnj.com).
- New members must join and be announced by the last day of the first month of a quarter to be eligible for that quarter’s rebate. Any new members that join after this date will be eligible for rebates in the following quarter.
- An account can only be affiliated with one group or organization in the JJV system of record. Only accounts that are affiliated with PECAA at the end of the quarter will receive a rebate check for that quarter.
ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™
Introducing NEW ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™, the first-of-its-kind* contact lens that provides superior visual performance*
Highest UV protection†^ in a contact lens
Comfort: Based on the ACUVUE® OASYS with HYDRACLEAR® Plus platform
Superior Vision*: Helps eyes adjust to light better than they would on their own
ACUVUE OASYS with Transitions Eye Care Professional Playbook
*Click image to view full Playbook
To explore our ACUVUE OASYS with Transitions Marketing Assets, Click Here
*Compared to ACUVUE® OASYS with HYDRACLEAR® Plus
Lenses are not a replacement for sunglasses.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have an eye infection, or experience discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. by calling 1-800-843-2020, or by visiting www.acuvue.com.
†Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea & into the eye.
^WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude geography cloud cover) and demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.
- JJV Data on File 2018: ACUVUE® OASYS Contact Lenses with Transitions™ Objective Clinical
To Open a New JJV Account:
- Call Customer Service at 1.800.874.5278 (Monday-Friday, 8am to 9pm EST)
- Customer Service will provide you with a New Account Application
- Fax completed form to Customer Service to the fax number located on the form
- Customer Service will forward a new account number to the JJV Territory Business Manager
Existing JJV Accounts:
To align your Johnson & Johnson account with the PECAA program, fill out this form here.
Direct Ordering Demo:
If you are a direct ordering customer and want a refresher on how to use the enhanced JJV eCommerce ordering portal, click HERE to register and watch the recorded presentation.
About Johnson & Johnson Vision
Johnson and Johnson Vision transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world’s first soft disposable contact lenses, and ever since then, they have passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. JJV is proud that ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are worn by more people globally than any other contact lens brand. Why Prescribe ACUVUE®?
ACUVUE® Brand delivers outstanding comfort and consistent patient satisfaction. In fact, 9 out of 10 ACUVUE® patients are satisfied in their contact lenses.¹ And happy ACUVUE® wearers refer their eye doctor: 8 out of 10 satisfied ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lens and 9 out of 10 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lens wearers would recommend their doctor to others.¹ Unique comfort technologies, the latest lens materials, next-generation optical designs and UV blocking across the entire line of lenses are all good reasons to prescribing ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
JJV proprietary comfort technology spans three-generations—HYDRACLEAR®, HYDRACLEAR® PLUS, and HYDRACLEAR®¹. Each combines the higher oxygen transmissibility of a silicone hydrogel material with exceptional wettability and a lower modulus. Another exclusive technology, LACREON®, embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent directly into the lens matrix creating a cushion of moisture, similar to that found in natural tears, that won’t blink away over time. ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are the only brand with UV blocking across its entire line of contact lenses, offering both Class I and Class II UV blocking. In fact, ACUVUE® Brand has the first and only silicone hydrogel contact lenses to be awarded the American Optometric Association (AOA) Commission on Ophthalmic Standards Seal of Acceptance for UV absorbing contact lenses.
References: 1 Data on file. Johnson & Johnson Vision 2011-2012 ‡ Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.