CooperVision Advantage Rebate Program
Members can earn up to a 10% quarterly Base Rebate applied to 2019 purchases and a 12% Annual Growth Rebate on incremental purchases.
Fall 2020 Promotion
COVID-19 News & Resources
Contact Lens Information & Care
- Helpful information regarding COVID-19 and Contact Lens Wear
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Contact Lens Care
- CooperVision Statement on COVID-19 and Contact Lens Wear
Contact Lens Wear and Care Video
CooperVision PECAA Rebate Program
Starting November 1, 2020, CooperVision will be updating the rebate program for all PECAA practices.
The notable change for 2021 is that Member rebates will be paid out against 2019 sales, not 2020 sales. This is due to the COVID pandemic’s overall economic effect on 2020 contact lens sales.
In addition to everyday discounts on CooperVision Contact Lens products, PECAA Members are also eligible to earn up to a 10% quarterly Base Rebate applied to 2019 purchases and a 12% Annual Growth Rebate on incremental purchases.
- Members are eligible to earn a Base Rebate as long as they meet the following criteria each quarter:
- Purchase a minimum cumulative amount of contact lenses per the table below; and
- Purchase the same amount or more of contact lenses during the year-to-date measurement period as purchased in 2019; and
- Member of PECAA as of the last day of the applicable quarterly measurement period
Each Member who meets all of the eligibility criteria above qualifies for the following Base Rebate % for each applicable measurement period.
Base Rebate % will be applied to 2019 purchases of contact lenses for the applicable period:
Members are eligible to earn an annual 12% Growth Rebate on incremental annual purchases when they meet the following criteria:
- Total purchases for the year must be greater than 2019 fiscal year purchases and are equal to or greater than $10,000
View Full Details on the CooperVision Advantage Rebate Program HERE.
CooperVision Patient Rebate Program
Ensure Patient Rebate Success
- Rebates must be submitted within 60 days from the date of lens purchase.
- Eye exam and lens purchase must be made from the same location (or affiliated location).
- Rebates are valid for purchases from 07/01/2020 – 12/31/2020.
- Limit one rebate per person per twelve (12) month period based on purchase date and five (5) rebates per address and/or email address per twelve (12) month period, except in CT, RI and where prohibited by law.
- Patients who qualify for a rebate will receive an email with a choice to request either a physical prepaid card or virtual voucher to immediately spend online.
- Patients continue to have the option to give either a portion or all of their rebate to support Optometry Giving Sight.
- For the New Wearer rebate: the patient must be new to wearing MyDay® or clariti® 1 day brands (or customer branded equivalent). This is different than previous programs, which required a patient to be completely new to CooperVision. The requirement now is that the patient be a new wearer to the brand. For example, a Biofinity® wearer is now eligible for a MyDay® or clariti® 1day new wearer rebate.
Virtual Inventory Programs
FRP & 1-day Products
It’s virtually the easiest way to get inventory pricing, without an inventory.
- Available for direct and indirect orders
- Program can be shared between locations (up to 5 locations), but not between direct and indirect accounts
- Returns of product will be strictly monitored
- Reenrollment is available
- Please contact your CooperVision or Authorized Distributor representative to purchase again during the promotion time period (7/1/20 – 12/31/20)
- Standard payment terms apply (30/60/90)
- Direct orders: Go to mycoopervision.com and view bank balance or talk to your CooperVision sales representative
- Indirect orders: Please work with your Authorized Distributor sales representative as each distributor handles differently
- Reduced pricing valid until balance is used up or 12 months from qualifying upfront purchase and any unused balance will be credited back to customer account
THE CooperVision Inventory Program
Fit across the CooperVision clariti® 1 day and Biofinity® products to gain deeper discounts.
Promotion terms for all programs:
- Applied to all bulk orders meeting the minimum buy-in level
- Lock-in expires 90/180 days (plus current month) after initial buy
- Program available through December 31, 2020
- Available for direct and indirect orders
- Prices subject to change without notice
CooperVision Contact Lenses
|clariti® 1-day silicone hydrogel contact lenses provide high oxygen at the price of a low oxygen lens, all day comfort, UV protection and is available in a sphere, toric and multifocal.|
|Biofinity® family offers the widest range of monthly silicone hydrogel contact lenses on the market. These contact lenses are naturally hydrophilic with a low modulus offering long lasting comfort and clear vision with up to 6 nights/7 days of extended wear.|
|MyDay® daily disposable family is CooperVision’s softest 1 day silicone hydrogel contact lens. The chemistry of MyDay transports oxygen so efficiently that it requires less raw silicon leaving more space for hydrophilic material. These features deliver comfort, softness, and easy handling.|
clariti® 1 day: FRP to 1-Day Conversation
Biofinity, the Standard in Monthly Contact Lenses
CooperVision® is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. Our products are sold in over 100 countries around the world. From China to Europe, from Africa to the Americas, we’re there improving the way people see.
We appreciate that no two eyes, no two patients, and no two days are ever the same. We realize that people look to us to provide contact lenses that are best in class – whether it’s one of our mainstream lenses or one for our specialty market. We’re also different. We feel that by collaborating and listening to others, we can accomplish far more. This is all part of our refreshing perspective to you – the people who wear our contacts and the eye care practitioners who work with us.