Earn up to a 1% rebate on all purchases:
- Earn .5% quarterly rebate on net purchases when paying by check or ACH
- Earn .5% when quarterly net purchases are at least equal to net purchases of prior year’s quarter, regardless of payment method
- ABB Analyze dashboard at 60 days NO COST. ABB Analyze Special pricing of $49 per office/month for PECAA members.
- Access to ABB Verify (insurance verification and revenue generation platform), EyecareLive Telemedicine, Visible Bliss (Phoropter PPE mask), and RegenerEyes (Dry Eye product). Bundling options available. Please talk with your ABB Account Manager.
Bausch & Lomb:
Johnson & Johnson Vision:ABB Dry Eye Sales Aid
Practice Building Tools
By partnering with ABB OPTICAL GROUP, PECAA Members receive all the valuable practice building tools that ABB OPTICAL GROUP has to offer starting with the very first order! Having access to such tools as:
- ABB Analyze, powered by Glimpse –a Practice Performance Dashboard
- ABB Verify, powered by Affinity Analytics –an insurance verification and revenue generating platform
- ABB Autoship –an automated soft contact lens reordering platform that allows your patients to pay for and receive their lenses with shipping options of their choice
- Yourlens.com webstore to capture online sales and retain your patients with your practice
- ABB Labs –a fully automated lens laboratory that provides IECPs with superior products, extraordinary service, and the fastest turnaround times in the industry
- The Soft Contact Lens Retail Price Monitor
- The Quarterly Profit Advisor Newsletter
- The Annual Supply Comparison Worksheet
- Personalized Quarterly Business Reviews
- An Account Manager assigned to your account to help your practice grow and be profitable
To learn more about the benefits of ordering with ABB OPTICAL GROUP, click here.
PECAA Members have access to over $90 million worth of soft contact lenses in stock, same day shipment, next day or second day delivery in most areas. ABB OPTICAL GROUP is the largest soft contact lens distributor in the U.S. with four distribution centers and over 100 Sales Executives, which honors PECAA special contractual pricing plus any direct from manufacturer promotional pricing (bank, inventory and ship to patient offers) of most brands. As an Authorized Distributor, your manufacturer sales reps receive credit for all of your purchases through ABB OPTICAL GROUP.
Gas Permeable Contact Lens Manufacturing Laboratory
Experience our laboratory with our exclusive Gas Permeable (GP) designs, scleral lenses, and other specialty products. We have 10 highly trained consultants who have over 250 years of combined experience and are all NCLE certified. We are here to help you design lenses for your most complicated patient RX’s.
Custom Soft Contact Lenses
ABB OPTICAL GROUP now manufactures custom soft contact lenses for patients that cannot be fit in traditional soft contact lenses. We are FDA cleared to produce an entire line of specialty contact lenses in the silicone hydrogel 60Dk, 74% H2O Definitive™ material, including Kerasoft IC. By manufacturing this line of specialty lenses for PECAA Members, we feel that we can now provide a complete offering to fit any of your patients’ needs.
New PPE solution: VisibleBliss™ Phoropter Mask!
The importance of providing an added level of protection during the exam and peace of mind for the patient has never been so important as we manage through these most challenging times with the pandemic. The VisibleBliss Phoropter Mask helps to prevent fogging, traps sneezes, coughs and breath. With eye care practitioners seeing more patients per day, it is even more critical to ensure the health and safety of patients as well as themselves. It is for all these reasons why the VisibleBliss Phoropter Mask is so important to practices.
Accounts may also order VisibleBliss by contacting their ABB Account Manager or by calling ABB Customer Service at: 1.800.852.8089
Be more efficient and spend more time with patients. Place and track orders online, plus so much more! See all you can do at www.abboptical.com
One Source – One Location
Compete with online retailers
View ABB’s Quarterly Retail Price Monitor (now updated every two weeks) to competitively monitor your contact lens prices (must be logged into abboptical.com to download).
Learn Best Practices
Receive your Quarterly Profit Advisor Newsletter and learn what other Eye Care Practitioners have done to increase their profits.
Business Review: Increase Practice Profitability
Provide ABB OPTICAL Group with all of your business and we will provide you with a quarterly analysis of your practice. This review provides you the benefit of a quarterly snapshot of your business, complete with charts and graphs that show purchases, profitability and gross margin, modality, and industry benchmarks. Obtain a personalized Business Review administered by your own Sales Consultant and start making smarter decisions for your practice.
Sell More Annual Supplies
Your ABB OPTICAL GROUP Sales Consultant can help you and your office staff with presenting the benefits of annual supply to your patients. Selling an annual supply is the best way to retain your patients. Your ABB OPTICAL GROUP sales consultant can help you utilize the many tools we provide with our Patient Retention Program to increase your annual supply sales. These Annual Supply tools include:
- Patient Savings Tool
- Contact Lens Saving Plan
- Product Sheets
- Online Tutorial for your Staff
- Your Web Store
- Manufacturer Rebates
- Guide to Patient Retention
- Comparison Sheet
- Staff Training
About ABB OPTICAL GROUP
ABB OPTICAL GROUP supplies more than 30,000 eye care professionals across the U.S. with brand name contact lenses, fully customizable gas permeable and custom specialty soft contact lenses, stock ophthalmic lenses, and a fully automated, full service digital lens laboratory. The company also offers practice building services such as pricing strategy tools, business reviews, annual supply staff training and e-commerce solutions, including patient ordering websites yourlens.com and primaryecp.com. For additional information, visit abboptical.com.
“Our management team’s strategic vision and commitment to meeting the customer’s needs first ensures the continued growth and success of ABB OPTICAL GROUP Eye Care Professionals.”
– Angel Alvarez, Founder of ABB OPTICAL GROUP