Combatting Online Eyeglass Sales
We have become a connected and on-the-move society. Not only is today’s mobile technology stressing our eyes, it’s also resulting in people who are multitasking and more connected with their devices than ever before. As a result, patients are having their eye exam at their independent eye care professional’s office, but purchasing their eyewear and contact lenses elsewhere. These declining capture rates of frame, lens, and contact lens sales account for 60% of an independent optometry practice’s total revenue.
We invite you to join us on Wednesday, March 11 for this half-day workshop. The event is open to Members & prospective Members and is free to attend. Breakfast is included.
What You’ll Learn:
- Generate & Connect with Patients
- Increase Capture Rate
- Differentiate Your Practice
- Recommend Digital Vision Solutions
- Create Compelling Displays
- Overcome Purchasing Hesitations
Who Should Attend?
- Owners, Administrators, Managers
- Optometrists (3 COPE-PM)
- Spectacle Opticians (3 ABO)
- Contact Lens Technicians (3 NCLE)
- Paraoptometric Technicians (3 CPC)
We hope to see you there!