For our upcoming Raleigh dinner, we’ll open the floor up to figuring out ways to maximize profits by implementing techniques to increase revenue and efficiency. Possible discussion topics include:
- What are some techniques to sell multiple pairs of eyewear even when customers are on a limited vision plan?
- What are new technologies available in the market that can increase private pay or billable procedures?
- What are the most promising Returns on Investments in New Technologies such as OCT, OPTOS?
- Online competition strategies:
- Is it possible to mark-up frames with so many online frame sites selling frames below MSRP?
- Can we increase profits and patient satisfaction by selling one-day lenses? What incentives can be offered to buy through a practice?
- What are some of the most effective ways to keep our patients from taking their Rx somewhere else to fill?
- How to tap into the ever-expanding millennial market?
This dinner is open to doctors and 2-3 key staff Members.
We hope to see you there!