Billing & Coding
Our topic is central to any practice’s operations: Billing and Coding. It’s critical to cash flow, customer satisfaction, and a practice’s bottom line. Teri Thurston, PECAA’s Billing and Coding Advisor, will lead our discussion. Topic points include:
- What major billing and coding changes are on the horizon?
- Does your practice bill in-house or outsource your billing?
- Training: What courses has your practice taken advantage of?
- What approaches are successful in obtaining patient data prior to the appointment time?
- What resources are helpful when determining eligibility and insurance benefits?
- Does staff determine both medical and vision eligibility and benefits for each visit? Even if the patient schedules for a vision exam?
- Do you code each visit and then submit to your biller, or do you have someone else in the office do the coding for you?
- Do you have a process to check your coding and chart for errors on a regular basis in-house?
This dinner is open to doctors and staff Members.
We hope to see you there!