The Office Manager
The actual role of the Office Manager varies greatly from one business to the next, including among private optometric practices. For our first Portland Peer to Peer dinner of the year, we invite ODs and their Office Managers to gather and share perspectives, success stories, and challenges. Among our possible discussion points:
- Scope of Position: What does being an ‘Office Manager” mean in your practice?
- Challenges: How is the position of Office Manager evolving?
- Is Office Manager more a ‘People’ position or an ‘Administrative’ one?
- How is technology impacting the Office Manager position?
- What are educational options (including with PECAA) for Office Managers?
This dinner is open to doctors and Office Managers (or a similar position).
We hope to see you there!