Billing & Coding
Billing and Coding is a day in and day out function our practices must master. It’s critical to cash flow, customer satisfaction, and a practice’s bottom line. For our upcoming Peer to Peer Dinner Teri Thurston, PECAA’s Billing and Coding Advisor, will join us as we explore strategies for managing this process. Our discussion points will include:
- Do you bill in-house or outsource your billing?
- What courses have you taken to better educate yourself and your staff on billing & coding techniques?
- What approaches are successful in obtaining patient data prior to the appointment time?
- What resources are helpful when determining eligibility and insurance benefits?
- Does staff determine both medical and vision eligibility and benefits for each visit? Even if the patient schedules for a vision exam?
- Do you code each visit and then submit to your biller, or do you have someone else in the office do the coding for you?
- Do you have a process to check your coding and chart for errors on a regular basis in-house?
- Much more!
This dinner is open to doctors and staff Members.
We hope to see you there!