- This event has passed.
Avoiding Professional Burnout
Regardless of our specific roles at our practices, daily demands and stresses can start to take a toll, diminishing our performance and well being if left unattended. Together, we’ll discuss ways to stay strong and avoid professional burnout, including:
- What are strategies we can use to avoid burnout?
- Schedules: How many days or hours a week do we work?
- How often do we take a vacation or time away from work, and for how long?
- How do we budget time for administrative duties so we can concentrate on them?
- And other discussion points along similar lines.
This dinner is open to doctors and office managers.
We hope to see you there!