Key Performance Indicators
Using consistent benchmarks facilitates reasoned decision making that responds to our true strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace. Our discussion points include:
- Types of Metrics: revenue, optical, staffing, clinical. Which ones are you measuring now?
- Tools to record key metrics in real time, including those in the PECAA portfolio (e.g. SuccessTrack) that support more accurate and meaningful tracking.
- Applying metrics analysis to direct real changes in your practice.
- U.S. Averages versus Nevada Averages.
- Cash Flow versus Profitability.
This dinner is open to doctors and key staff members.
We hope to see you there!