- This event has passed.
The old adage runs something like, “it’s not how much you make, it’s how much you keep.” That’s certainly true when it comes to taxes, and now the rules of the game have changed big time.
Together, we’ll be discussing tax strategies, including:
- What’s the lowdown on Section 179 equipment write off ($500,000)?
- New tax law – how are C-Corps vs. S-Corps impacted?
- New tax law – how does it impact Illinois tax filers?
- Write it off! What are the dos, don’ts, and maybees?
- How do personal tax strategies relate to professional tax management?
This dinner is open to both doctors and key staff members.
We hope to see you there!