- This event has passed.
During this dinner we’ll discuss:
- Do you use an outsourced billing company or do you keep your billing in-house?
- If in-house, what kind of training does your billing officer have?
- What courses have you taken to better educate yourself and your staff on billing/coding techniques?
- What resources have you found to help determine how often a patient can be seen or what tests can be run for specific diagnoses and conditions?
- What information is collected from your patients prior to arrival?
- What resources are used to determine insurance coverage and benefits?
- Does staff determine both medical and vision eligibility and benefits for each visit? Even if the patient schedules for a vision exam?
- Does staff determine whether you are a participating provider, patient out-of-pocket responsibilities and coordination of care?
- Do you code each visit and then submit to your biller, or do you have someone else in the office do the coding for you?
- Do you have a process to check your coding and charting for errors on a regular basis in-house?
- Any additional thought or questions you may have.
This dinner is open to doctors and up to two key staff members.
We hope to see you there!