PECAA + OPN Symposium
You won’t want to miss the 2019 PECAA + OPN Annual Symposium on Saturday, January 26, 2019 from 7:45am – 3:00pm in Houston, TX. This one-day free event is open to both doctors and staff and offers business and medical focused training. Learn from powerful speakers on topics that will help inform you about several different areas of your business. Plus, all 5 COPE hours are Texas board approved. This year’s symposium also includes an all new staff track with ABO!
Please limit RSVPs to 4 staff per practice.
- Three Increasingly Common Causes of Vision Loss Lawyers Are Happy We Often Miss by Dr. Charles Soparkar
- How to Be a Master of Time Management by Sharon Jutila
- Optic Nerve Grand Rounds: Uh Oh, or Okay? by Dr. Elizabeth Steele
- Driving Practice Growth Through Analytics by Bryan Hoban
- Visual Fields: The Road Map to Management by Dr. Elizabeth Steele
- Be a Revenue Cycle Mastermind by Teri Thurston
- Team Problem Solving by Sharon Jutila
- Work Smarter Not Harder: Let Your Reps Do Some of the Heavy Lifting by Sara Campbell