- This event has passed.
Leadership and Management 101 – Building Trust
Date & Time: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 | 10:00am – 11:00am Pacific
Presented by: Sharon Jutila, AmeriBen
To begin the workshop, managers will learn fundamental qualities of leadership and team-building. Their experiences around leadership and teamwork in this training will tremendously influence how they lead. Upon completing this training, managers will have opportunities to step into natural leadership like never before and have no doubts about their abilities as a leader. Participants will also have the opportunity to experience the power of committed teamwork under a talented leader. They will see what can be created when people are willing to work as a team under common leadership and management. This training covers performance management, including coaching and mentoring.
In this interactive training, participants will learn:
• Qualities that influence leadership.
• How to build trust and respect as a leader
• How to be a team leader and a team player.
• How to remain grounded in the face of conflict, stress, or difficult circumstances.
• How leaders inspire motivation among their teams.