Earn FREE CE credit anywhere, anytime...
PECAA understands the importance of education in your practice. Our enhanced education platform will provide you with opportunities to earn CE credit, information on the industry's newest technologies and medical treatments and access to a convenient online education tool that can be used anywhere, anytime.
Paul M. Karpecki, OD, FAAO – Clinical Director
Paul M. Karpecki, OD, FAAO is PECAA’s Clinical Director. Dr. Karpecki received his doctor of optometry degree from Indiana University and completed a fellowship in medical cornea and refractive surgery in Kansas City in affiliation with the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. He currently works in corneal services, heads the ocular surface disease clinic and is the Director of Clinical Research at Koffler Vision Group in Lexington, KY. Dr. Karpecki was one of two optometrists appointed to the Delphi International Society at Wilmer-John Hopkins, which included the top 25 dry eye experts in the world and the National Eye Institute’s Dry Eye Committee to provide insights around dry eye and women. A noted educator and author, Dr. Karpecki has provided over 1000 lectures at various meetings.
“Educate Your Practice” Medical & Clinical Education Column
- Monthly clinically-focused newsletter article by PECAA’s Clinical Director Dr. Paul Karpecki
- Information on how to build or enhance the medical model in your practice
- Contributions from key Vendor Partners on new products and procedures for patient treatment
On-Demand Online Education for Doctors & Staff
PECAA Member Doctors and Staff have exclusive access to PECAA’s exclusive on-demand online education tool, powered by Quantum Optical. Browse an extensive library of accredited courses and earn FREE CE credit
- COPE, ABO, CPC and NCLE accredited courses
- Over 100 CE choices available
- Certificates sent directly to you via email
- Track your history and test scores
CE & Practice Management Webinars
- Presented by Dr. Paul Karpecki or an expert guest speaker
- Recorded sessions so attendees can watch anytime
- Industry-relevant topics designed for both doctors and staff
- CE credit available on select webinars
Ready To Become A
Get started today and start realizing the benefits of PECAA membership in your own practice.
Join PECAAContact Us
Professional Eye Care Associates of America | Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved | 12909 SW 68th Pkwy, Suite 190, Portland, OR 97223