*Please note that due to COVID-19, the Dry Eye University event is on pause until live events can safely be held. We are working to reschedule this event in 2021.
Through a strategic partnership with Dry Eye University, PECAA has developed an all-encompassing, comprehensive learning experience that walks Members through the process of building a dry eye profit center in just 90 days.
Participating Member practices will learn, through a combination of live events, online module courses (powered by Dry Eye Access) and coaching consultations, how to build a thriving dry eye service, elevate their standard of care, and generate profitable change within the practice.
Participating practices can expect to discover:
- Clinical Education for Doctors
- Interactive Staff Training Opportunities (billing, scripting, role playing, and more.)
- Equipment Selections
- Facility Layout Consultation
- Vendor Selection Overviews
- Marketing Implementation & Referral Outreach Application
90 Days to Dry Eye was designed to allow PECAA Members to capitalize on their existing opportunities.
The PECAA Member exclusive-cost to participate in 90 Days to Dry Eye is $799. This includes a one-year subscription to PECAA Vendor Partner Dry Eye Access for your entire office, regularly scheduled training and educational calls, ongoing support and will cover one individuals registration fee and all meals at our Dry Eye University live event.
Each additional attendee you’d like to participate in the Dry Eye University live event will be charged $299.
Learn More In Our Introductory Webinar
Watch the webinar recording below as we discuss the new program and how it utilizes live events, coaching and digital learning to drive success.
Why Build a Dry Eye Profit Center?
One in every eight adults, or 33 million Americans, have some form of Dry Eye Disease. The average yearly spend on DED is over $2 billion, yet this complex, multifactorial, progressive, and chronic disease has historically gone underdiagnosed—or undiagnosed.
Practices are leaving potential revenue on the table and not delivering the quality of care these patients deserve. 90 Days to Dry Eye helps practices understand how to properly identify, diagnose, and treat patients with Dry Eye Disease.
WHAT TO EXPECT
DRY EYE UNIVERSITY LIVE EVENT
Meet Your Speakers
Patti Barkey, COE
- Bowden Eye & Associates – CEO
- Eye Surgery Center of North Florida – Administrator
- Dry Eye University – Executive Director & Founder
- Dry Eye Access – Executive Board & Founding Member
- ASOA-Board of Directors, ASOAnalytics Task Force
- OWL – Member and Development Committee Member
- Hawaiian Eye -Director Administrative Program
Jerry Robben, OD
- Bowden Eye & Associates – Chief Optometric Physician
- Director of Clinical Research
- Arizona School of Optometry – Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Founding Partner – Dry Eye University
- Clinical Director and
Founding Partner – Dry Eye Access
Journal of Dry eye And Ocular Surface Disease – Editorial Board
Sarah Darbandi, MD
- Bowden Eye & Associates – Vice President
- Fellowship Trained Cornea Specialist
- Director – Aesthetic Services
- Dry Eye University – Founding Partner
- Dry Eye Access – Founding Partner, Advisory Board and Contributor